Mona Lisa Recreation

This is my recreation of the Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci. I made a mix with Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci and Thor from Marvel Studios' Avengers Infinity War. I was inspired to make this because I thought that making her hands rest on Stormbreaker would look cool and Thor-like.
This is the famous Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci that I used as a starting photo and bachground for my recreation.


This is my recreation of the Mona Lisa. I made a mix with Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci and Thor from Marvel Studios' Avengers Infinity War. I was inspired to make this because I thought that making her hands rest on Stormbreaker would look cool and Thor-like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cartoon Yourself

Post-Impressionist Landscape

Celebrity Coloring Book Page